What we will be doing is creating a development environment that uses networked Docker containers running NixOs. Generally I run a container with my Integra...
There is a race going on right now. Our virtual environment is solidifying. Pieces of the digital world are becoming, singular, ownable, and unhackable.
These parts of the digital world:
- can be transferred from one person to another at the speed of information;
- are unique, can have value and are tradable;
- can also behave as bookmarks for pieces of the physical world;
- are programmable and contractually binding;
- achieved without a fallible, expensive central authority or middle-men.
This race will result in the development of new protocols. These protocols will do for ownership, governance and value, what internet protocols like; HTTP, TCP, IP, and MAC did for the transfer of information. ToiletHill.io is an ongoing collection of posts and information relating to this change.
For new posts and videos notifications: