- Let’s Write Smart Contracts
- Smart Contracts and Solidity Introduction
- Remix Online Tool
- Memory Management in Solidity
- Elementary Data Types in Solidity
- Type Conversion in Solidity
- Complex Data Types
- String and Bytes Types
- Solidity Global Variables and Ether Units
- Functions in Solidity
- Error Handling in Solidity
- Inheritance in Solidity
- Events in Solidity
- What are Tokens?
- ERC Token Standards
- ERC-20 Walk-through
- Creating ERC-20 using Remix
- Creating ERC-20 using OpenZeppelin
- Mini Project: Send your ERC-20 Tokens to Udacity
- Congratulations on Learning Solid
- Remix - An online integrated development environment for creating smart contracts in Solidity.
- Remix Docs - Remix is a powerful, open source tool that helps you write Solidity contracts straight from the browser.
- Solidity - Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts.